Posted by Yomdelier - 17 May, 2016
At Yomdel we like to carefully choose events we attend. Be they exhibitions or conferences, for us the most important thing is not necessarily how many people will be there but the calibre of the people that will be attending.
This is the case with FUTURE: Property Tech (or PropTech as it's widely known), which takes place in London on Thursday. This cracking event is bringing together more than 400 people representing major property brands, investors and technology innovators and disrupters from the rapidly emerging and growing PropTech sector.
Yomdel is not a pure-play PropTech business, but we are experts in creating outstanding Digital Customer Experiences. Our services bring human interaction online and to do this well we harness the best that technology offers.
The event itself, which takes place at CodeNode, the UK's largest venue dedicated to technology events, has a strong focus on sharing and networking. Yes, there is a main stage and some great content from brands such as Google, CBRE, Kontor London, Zoopla and Rightmove, but it is the breakout roundtable discussions among small groups that promise huge value.
Here's a full list of the fascinating PropTech companies that will be exhibiting alongside Yomdel:
- Matterport: Experience fully immersive virtual Spaces that feel so real, it’s like being there.
See their 3D Showcase for Real Estate.
- Contego: Property solutions of ID verification, AML and Right to Rent checks.
- Pavegen: Check out their brand new product and new brand, recently launched at the prestigious BAFTA livestreamed.
- TBL: This is the company behind technology brands such as PropCo, CheckDocs & Rentr.
PropertyScape: The one-stop-shop virtual reality solution dedicated to property developers and estate agents.
- Space & Time: Smarter media for all companies in the Real Estate sector.
Datscha: The leading provider of property research intelligence, property information and analysis of commercial real estate.
- INEA: The Independent Network of Estate Agents MLS service enables agents to broker their property to a much wider audience.
If you're coming along drop us a note and it would be great to meet.